Fundraising “Support for a Song” Program
Be Entertained at The Music Man and 10% of your bill will be Donate to your not-for–profit organization How does the Support of a Song program work? Its 6 simple steps:
- Fill out the information request section of this brochure and return it to The Music Man.
- You will be contacted as soon as possible to schedule a date and time for your fundraising event. The fundraising program is offered any night of the week during normal business hours.
- Please allow at least two weeks advance notice of an event date request. Subject to availability.
- An invitation template will be emailed to you to reproduce and make as many copies as needed.
- Your organization’s supporters will promote the event in the community and pass out the invitation ticket to as many friends, family members, coworkers and neighbors as possible. Please note: Soliciting guests in or around The Music Man premises during the event is not permitted.
- On the event date, you’re invited guests will come to The Music Man for Ice Cream and a Show. Experience our outstanding menu and award winning cast while generating funds for your group.
- Your guests will present their personal invitation ticket to the server before service. The Music Man will donate 10% of each invitation holder’s ice cream and beverage purchases excluding tax and gratuity.
- A representative of the organization must be available on the day of the event to sign a donation approval form. A check will be sent in the mail from our office to your organization within 2-3 weeks of the event date.
Please complete the information requested below and return it to The Music Man. A representative will contact you as soon as possible to schedule your fundraising event. The Support of a Song program can support all area non-profit 501(c)3 organizations. Other organization types may be considered as well.